Bi Cymru/Wales is the All-Wales social support network for bisexual people and those who think they may be bi in Wales.
As well as supporting and promoting local groups; tackling social isolation; challenging biphobia and campaigning on bisexual issues we provide training to a wide range of organisations on Bisexual issues and Bisexual inclusion in policies, practices, procedures and on the ground.
All our training sessions are informed by discussions and research from and with bisexual people.
We offer bespoke training tailored to the needs of your organisation including:
- Bisexual inclusion in smaller workplaces
- How to find and engage with bi people
- What bi issues exist and how to tackle them
- Understanding bisexuality
- Ensuring your organisation is bi inclusive
- Tackling biphobia
We will train anywhere in Wales, providing travel expenses and charges can be met. All money raised through training is invested in the activities of Bi Cymru/Wales.
Charges are for a workshop or training of 2 hours. We will train up to 20 people in a group for the fees below.
- £150 Private Sector
- £100 Public Sector
- £60 Trade Union or similar
- £25 Charity or third/ voluntary sector
Email: BiCymru@yahoo.co.uk for more information or to discuss booking Bi Cymru to deliver a session