Saturday 16th May 2020
The Theatre, YMCA Swansea
Day: 12 noon – 6 pm.
Evening alternative music gig: 7:30 – 11:30 pm
Daytime: 12 noon – 6pm, First workshop 12:30pm
Evening live alternative music gig and social event with DJs: 7:30pm – 11:30pm. First live act: 7:45pm
The Theatre, 1st Floor, Swansea YMCA, 1 The Kingsway, Swansea, SA1 5JQ
Bi Cymru / Wales are partnering with Bi Pride UK to make this year’s BiFest Wales bigger, better, more accessible and free entry for everyone!
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult for the daytime. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult for the evening. Note: some of the music contains explicit lyrics and is parental advisory.
A one-day bi themed event for bisexual people, people attracted to more than one gender, friends, partners, families, allies and anyone bi supportive whatever their sexual orientation/ sexuality.
Evening – live alternative music gig and DJs (punk, alternative, rock, metal and industrial styles)
- Workshops and panels on a range of bi and related issues;
- Games, craft and getting to know you sessions;
- Social space
- Craft area
- Bi, LGBTQI+ and supporter’s stalls and information
- Refreshments included.
Click here for details of the daytime event
Click here for details of the evening live alternative music gig
Click here for an overview of BiFest Wales and how to get involved, support us or volunteer
Click here for information on past BiFest Wales events
Click here for accommodation, travel information and venue information
Click here for access, dietary and families information
If you’re interested in:
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Donating a raffle prize
- Performing in the evening (any rock, punk, metal, industrial etc. styles of music)
- Delivering a bi themed or getting to know you/ social / fun workshop
- Or having a stall for your charity, voluntary group, community group, trade union, or public sector organisation or service. Stalls for unfunded Welsh LGBTQI+ groups and for bi organisations in the UK are free. Stalls for funded charities, groups, and other organisations are £50 per half table and £100 per full table with pull-up banner space.
please email BiCymru@yahoo.co.uk or direct message Ele Hicks on FaceBook