We are pleased to confirm BiFest Wales 2017 will take place on Saturday 13th May 2017
A one-day event themed around bisexuality for bi people, friends, family, allies and anyone bi supportive.
The Theatre, first floor, YMCA Swansea, 1 The Kingsway, Swansea.
Daytime workshop and social space event
Doors 12 noon, first workshop 12:30pm, ends 6pm.
£2 entry daytime only. Pay on the door only, no advance tickets.
£5 entry daytime and evening paid together. Pay on the door only.
Under 16s free entry, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
During the day there will be:
- A range of bi themed workshops
- Games, getting to know you and craft workshops
- Craft space
- Meet and mingle social space
- Refreshments included
- Bisexual information table
- Community information tables
For more information on workshops and further details as they are announced click here
Evening live alternative music event
Doors 7:30pm, first live music act 7:45pm
A range of live alternative music acts (rock/punk/metal/industrial/EBM etc.)
DJs between live acts.
There is a bar available in the evening in the Theatre. Please bring ID if you look under 25.
Under 18s welcome with a responsible adult. Please note music may contain explicit lyrics and is parental advisory.
Details if the acts as they are confirmed will be available here
If you’re interested in helping out:
- Live alternative music solo musicians or bands
- Running a bi themed workshop
- Running a games, getting to know you or craft workshop
- Sponsoring the event (opportunities available from £50 to £200)
- Providing 1 or 2 types of leaflets for a community group, public sector organisation or any community service
- Donating a raffle prize
- Donating refreshments
- Volunteering on the registration desk during BiFest Wales
- Volunteering to meet and greet people on the day
- Helping us get raffle prizes
- Donating printing
- Promoting the event to friends and in the community
- Taking photos, doing design work, translation or anything else
Please email email@example.com
We have a range of information available on our website:
For dietary, family, and access requirements click here
For venue, travel and accomodation information click here
For information on sponsorship opportunities, donations, or volunteering click here
For further details on the daytime workshop and social event as they’re announced click here
For further details on the evening live alternative music event as they’re announced click here
For general information and background on BiFest Wales click here
And for details of previous BiFest Wales events and to get an idea what it’s like click here
If you have any other questions or want to volunteer, donate or help out in any way please email firstname.lastname@example.org